Bookmark

If you like our site, please help keep it alive by sharing us with your friends

Join our group

A Tribute to Danny Durham

Danny Durham

In loving memory of Daniel Ray Durham July 4, 1957- Jan. 2 2010. Birthplace St. Louis, MO. favorite color blue. Energetic, sweet and caring soul. Danny loved to cook, drink vodka and tell stories of his life. Danny was a sweetheart who would do anything for his friends. Danny loved music Ozzy, Alice in Chains, and Bob Segar. He was always listening to music when someone would come to see him he would say "Check this out its my favorite". he liked almost every kind of music but he hated Heavy Metal. He could be described as the life of the party. Danny had three sisters Diana, Davanah, and Darla and a brother Daryl. He loved his mother Anita and missed his father who passed away. His favorite memory of his father, He would take him to the pool hall and listen to him play the piano. His partner Dawn and him had been together 10 years. She misses him a lot but like all of us she knows he is in a better place now without all the pain he was suffering. Danny had many friends of all ages and will truly be missed by many people. He was cremated and had wished to be spread over his fathers grave. His memorial was held at the Church on the Rocks the Saturday after his death. Thank you to the volunteers and the beautiful people who made it all happen. God Bless you. I am sure Danny would have been pleased to know how much he was loved. I miss you Danny! We will meet again one day. I am grateful that the last time I saw you I made sure to let you know I loved you. :( :D

Post to Facebook profile

From amyfrieben Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Danny Durham

It saddened my heart to find this memorial for Danny. I knew him when dating his sister Diana. 40 years ago now. Doubtful anyone will see this comment, but I would enjoy talking with Diana, Davanah, or Darla. Danlcunningham at yahoo, if you would pass it on.

Post to Facebook profile

From Danl Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Return to Dedicated Memorial pages

Candles