Bookmark

If you like our site, please help keep it alive by sharing us with your friends

Join our group

A Tribute to Johnny Q.

Johnny Q.

Your candle is lit. I still think about you every day, but there is a difference now. Yes I still do cry alot, but not as much as I once did. I think that finally, my heart caught up with my head and I know that I will see you again. Oh what a happy day that will be John. Thank you for being a wonderful, loving, caring brother. I have said it numerous times and do not tire of saying it again. You had very little in possessions, but you possessed more love for your family and friends then anyone I knew at the time. I learned from you baby brother to hold our family dearer to my heart. When I think about all the times you and I got caught up in laughing, sometimes uncontrollable laughing, it makes me laugh and sometimes cry due to the fact that on this earthly plain, there will be no new events. But I will hold those memories close to my heart, for there lies a treasure beyond earthly measure.

So look down upon us dear brother, help us to stay near and not drift apart as we once did. One by one we will come again and some sweet day, the chain will be linked whole again.

Love you so incredibly much John, my little bro. Love Jan
John.jpg

Post to Facebook profile

From Jannie B. Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Return to Dedicated Memorial pages

Candles