Bookmark

If you like our site, please help keep it alive by sharing us with your friends

Join our group

A Tribute to Jrock

Jrock

Hi John.Time is drawing near to your birthday again dear brother. I can feel the pain coming back, but it is different now. I will always miss you until that day that I can look upon your joyous face and give you the biggest hug, next to the one that you received from Jesus that it. It always seems the hardest right around the time of you birthday, Christmas and the anniversary of your death. Sometimes I still feel like this is all a bad dream and you will be calling me and we will be laughing again. But I know we will again. I miss you, I love you and I know that I know I will see you little brother. So "rock on". Chris and I have grown close and when he gets to laughing, it is just like hearing you again. At first it cut like a knife but I loved hearing his laugh because I knew you were there with us laughing too. I come here every now and more for me I guess then for you John. It is like I write the words and send it off to you in heaven. I know you feel the love as I feel it come from you. So until that day, Love you little brother. Love Jan
always in my heart.jpg

Post to Facebook profile

From Jannie B. Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:21 am

Return to Dedicated Memorial pages

Candles