Bookmark

If you like our site, please help keep it alive by sharing us with your friends

Join our group

A Tribute to Nichole Pech

Nichole Pech

Dear Nichole,
We miss you so much, I know you and Cindy are together watching over the triplets. I hope you saw your Sisters on Prom Night they were so happy and pretty. I know you have seen your Brother play baseball, he is doing Umpire work now. We think of you all the time. I remember our nights watching movies when everyone else went to bed. Say prayers for all of us.

Post to Facebook profile

From G&G Rothermel Fri May 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Nichole Pech

It still feels like yesterday that you were taken from my life. I will never forget that night, but I will also never forget the 10 years of friendship that I was blessed enough to have you brighten my life from day to day. I'm having a baby in January, and I pray its a girl so I can keep the promise I made to you in 8th grade. My daughter will have your middle name. It will be Lily Nichole. I wish so much that my child could grow to know you. I know that you will be watching over us. You were the best person I've ever known, and your beautiful spirit will forever live in my heart.

Post to Facebook profile

From jaime.georgeson Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Nichole Pech

Hi Nichole! It’s me your brother. I have been thinking about you so much lately. It’s been ten years since we lost you and I miss you so much everyday. Life has gotten so crazy, I’m now 24 and I have a beautiful girlfriend and we are expecting a little girl next month. I wish you were here to see her and support me in this. I wish you were here to see how well my sisters and I are doing. They are doing so well. Gabi got her degree in journalism and Alyssa is a manager at an ice cream shop. I got my first tattoo a few years ago. It’s of a sun and moon with your initials on the middle. I wear it with pride and I always tell people about you and how amazing you were. Grandma r passed away a year ago and I know that you too are with each other. Dad is doing well. He Misses you so much. Anyways I love you forever and maybe one day we will be together again.

Post to Facebook profile

From Quinn Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:13 am

Return to Dedicated Memorial pages

Candles